Richard Thompson - 1,000 Years of Popular Music

  • Carl Abraham Zimring
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      There was a discussion of Thompson's version of "Oops, I Did It Again" here
      a while back -- if you'd like to hear it, or his takes on the Who, Prince,
      ABBA, Hoagy Carmichel, Gilbert & Sullivan and several songs that take the
      notion of roots-music to a truly pre-modern level, Thompson's selling his
      _1,000 Years of Popular Music_ CD at
      <http://www.richardthompson-music.com/catch_of_the_day.asp?id=117> for $25.