Re: The Briefs (Was: Re: WRCT weekly charts)

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      I think I like the Briefs better than the few spins of the Thermals CD I've
      taken. But then again, I'm judging a lot of my Briefs exposure on that
      wonderful 7" they put out (as I only caught bits and pieces of their full
      length).

      Paul

      PS: I figured if I put the Briefs in the subject line, maybe some Seattle
      folk will chime in.