Wilco/Minus Five

  • David Atteberry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      So last night I was all set to enjoy Wilco/Minus Five on Letterman when all of the suddenly it's interrupted by the weatherman saying something about "blah blah blah...tornadoes in the area.....yadda yadda yadda golfball size hail...take cover immediately" I dunno. Whatever. I missed all but the last twenty seconds of it. Those damn meterologists. Have they no taste in music?!? David