RE: [fearnwhiskey] Sugarman Three (was Re: Online Music Distribution)

  • Dave Purcell
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2003
      arsenault_marie wrote:

      <<Speaking of Sugarman Three, I saw them in Nashville last weekend.
      What an amazing show. Lee Fields played a very long set with him.
      What a freakin' amazing singer and entertainer. It was a very good
      crowd for Nashville and people were really into the show. These guys
      are the real thing. They can play. And it's just so cool to hear funk
      live and played so damn well. They're touring now. Catch them if you
      can.

      Very cool. I didn't realize they were a touring band. For some reason, I
      thought they were only a studio band, though now that I think about it,
      I dunno what gave me that impression. The record's fun, my fave thing in
      that genre since some of the old Booker T records.

      dp