CMJ alternative site?

  • Bill Silvers <wfsilvers@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
      I've lost track of the group/site that's sprung up as an alternative
      to CMJ for college music playlists that was mentioned (here?) last
      week. Can somebody refresh my memory on that?

      b.s.
    • Rob Jefferson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
        On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Bill Silvers <wfsilvers@...> wrote:

        > I've lost track of the group/site that's sprung up as an alternative
        > to CMJ for college music playlists that was mentioned (here?) last
        > week. Can somebody refresh my memory on that?

        Dusted Magazine is the CMJ alternative in question:

        http://www.dustedmagazine.com/

        rob
      • Bill Silvers <wfsilvers@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
          > Dusted Magazine is the CMJ alternative in question:
          >
          > http://www.dustedmagazine.com/
          >
          > rob

          Thanks. Obscurity aplenty! <g>

          b.s.