tonight's show

  • Carl Abraham Zimring
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 3, 2003
      Tonight's episode of Fear & Whiskey features new music from Vic Chesnutt,
      Kristen Hersh *and* Throwing Muses (how profilic!), plus older tracks from
      Barbara Manning, Richard Thompson and much more. On from 7-9pm ET on
      88.3fm in Pittsburgh and <http://www.wrct.org> over the internet.

      Carl Z.
    • Carl Abraham Zimring
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 3, 2003
        --On Monday, March 3, 2003 10:50 PM +0000 "Bill Silvers
        <wfsilvers@...>" <wfsilvers@...> wrote:

        > And thanks for doing that. I usedta do that on P2 back before Ice
        > started limiting theior listings to one month at a time (and leaving
        > country listings out entirely).

        What's weird about that is they continue to keep the country, jazz and
        blues in the reissues section but not (or at least not regularly) in the
        new-release section. I still like the listings for their diversity, though
        not their impact on my wallet.

        Carl Z.
        "bruddah can you hire a historian?"