Re: new CDs this month

  • samchecker <mwyatt@columbus.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 3, 2003
      --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Carl Abraham Zimring <cz28@a...>
      wrote:

      > Gibson Brothers Rollin' Up a Back Road (Sugar Hill)

      Does this mean my advance copy, called Bona Fide, is a collector's
      item? When did this name change happen, Steve?

      > March 18
      >
      > Buzzcocks Buzzcocks (Merge)

      > Libertines Up the Bracket (Sanctuary/Rough Trade)

      Woo hoo! I predict a trip to the record store that day...

      Mark
    • Carl Abraham Zimring
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 3, 2003
        --On Monday, March 3, 2003 10:50 PM +0000 "Bill Silvers
        <wfsilvers@...>" <wfsilvers@...> wrote:

        > And thanks for doing that. I usedta do that on P2 back before Ice
        > started limiting theior listings to one month at a time (and leaving
        > country listings out entirely).

        What's weird about that is they continue to keep the country, jazz and
        blues in the reissues section but not (or at least not regularly) in the
        new-release section. I still like the listings for their diversity, though
        not their impact on my wallet.

        Carl Z.
        "bruddah can you hire a historian?"