Monday Drive Playlist - 3/3/03

  • Stephen Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      playlistsHi everyone. I've noticed that other list members have been posting playlists for their radio shows, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon with the playlist from today's program broadcast here in Adelaide Australia. I thought I'd paste the HTML as it appears on our website www.mondaydrive.com so people can look into anything that catches their eye/ear (I highly recommend Tamas Wells). If anyone has any feedback please drop me a line.

      Cheers

      Stephen

      3/3/2003
      Click on Artist and Label names to jump to the websites

      Artist
      Track
      Album
      Label

      At Sea
      Super-Optimist
      Listening To Some Other Songs About That
      Unstable Ape

      Bruce Springsteen Born To Run Live 1975-1985 CBS
      The Go Betweens Crooked Lines Bright Yellow, Bright Orange Trifekta
      The Beautiful Few
      City Song
      Metal for Melbourne and Other Stories
      Big Rig

      Winterset
      Little Raj
      Demo
      Independent

      Ianto Ware
      Back Aboard (The Bloody Fist of Percy Moore)
      Demo
      Independent
      Tamas Wells
      Cigarettes a Tie and a Free Magazine
      Cigarettes a Tie and a Free Magazine - CDS
      Independant

      Rob Snarski & Dan Luscombe Feelings For A Woman, Feelings For A Man Nothing here belongs to you Quietly Suburban
      James Reyne Fall of Rome James Reyne EMI
      Mouldy Peaches
      On Top
      Mouldy Peaches
      Rough Trade