Re: [fearnwhiskey] Record Producer Phil Spector Arrested for Murder

  • Kelly Kessler
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
      > That last paragraph is quite the zinger, too.

      I'm with you Steve. Kinda makes your skin feel crawly and your stomach feel
      queasy.

    • Barry Mazor <brmaz@earthlink.net>
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
        -> > That last paragraph is quite the zinger, too.

        Well yeaha, but it's old news, in th that the epitaph story's been told all
        the way back to its era...

        His Crystal's record "He Hit Me, and It Felt Like a Kiss"--now THAT's creepy!

        Barry