Re: [fearnwhiskey] Record Producer Phil Spector Arrested for Murder

  • Lance Davis
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
      --- Mock the DJ <mockthedj@...> wrote:
      > Gee...the quote that caught my attention was:
      >
      > "It had to stop," Spector said of his behavior
      > in a 1977 Los Angeles Times interview. "Being
      > the rich millionaire in the mansion and then
      > dressing up as Batman. I have to admit I did
      > enjoy it to a certain extent. But I began to
      > realize it was very unhealthy."

      Yeah, dressing as the Riddler would've been fine. Frank Gorshin
      kicked ass. Perhaps even dressing as Eli Wallach's Mr. Freeze
      would've been cool and obscure. But dressing up as Batman?
      That's just plain gay.

      LD

      =====
      A conservative is a man who is too cowardly to fight and too fat to run.
      --Elbert Hubbard

      A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel.
      --Robert Frost

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Kelly Kessler
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
        > That last paragraph is quite the zinger, too.

        I'm with you Steve. Kinda makes your skin feel crawly and your stomach feel
        queasy.

      • Barry Mazor <brmaz@earthlink.net>
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003
          -> > That last paragraph is quite the zinger, too.

          Well yeaha, but it's old news, in th that the epitaph story's been told all
          the way back to its era...

          His Crystal's record "He Hit Me, and It Felt Like a Kiss"--now THAT's creepy!

          Barry