PLAYLIST: Viva Le Mock 1/31/03

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 9:20 AM
      Program: Viva le Mock * 88.3 fm * WRCT Pittsburgh
      Date: 01-31-2003
      The Mock: Tom Waits

      Artist -- Song (Original Artists) [comments]

      The Sea and Cake -- One Bedroom
      The Aluminum Group -- Two Lights

      Pseudo Echo -- Listening
      The Lookyloos -- I Just Went to the Cemetary and Picked You Uo Some Flowers
      The Chills -- Pink Frost
      The Belles -- Never Said Anything
      The Jayhawks -- Bad Time (Grand Funk Railroad)

      The Dream Syndicate -- I Have Faith
      Mary Lee's Corvette -- You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go (B. Dylan)
      Tandy -- Far From Home
      Don Gibson -- Oh Lonesome Me
      Gear Daddies -- Statue of Jesus

      Ray Price -- Heartaches by the Number
      Angry Johnny and the Killbillies -- Disposable Boy
      Webb Pierce -- There Stands the Glass
      Bare Jr. -- Why Won't You Love Me?

      Generation X -- No No No*
      Chelsea -- Street Fighting Man* (Rolling Stones)
      The Girls -- Please Don't Be Weird
      Bellini -- Rut Row

      Electric Light Orchestra -- Boy Blue*
      [As much as Mr. Curry thinks I played this for him, it was actually a
      request]
      Marvelous 3 -- Grant Park*
      Material Issue -- Diane
      Beck -- Guess I'm Doing Fine*
      Jazz Butcher -- Drink*

      Wilco -- I Got You (At the End of the Century)
      The White Stripes -- Hotel Yorba
      Soul Asylum -- Sometime to Return
      Juliana Hatfield -- Everybody Love Me But You
      The Stooges -- Search and Destroy*

      Black Flag -- Nervous Breakdown*
      Burning Brides -- Arctic Snow
      Rocket From The Crypt -- Outsider
      The Ramones -- Love Kills
      Squirtgun -- I Wanna Be a Cretin

      THE MOCK: Tom Waits
      The Wedding Present -- Red Shoes by the Drugstore (T. Waits)
      Jonathan Richman -- The Heart of Saturday Night (T. Waits)
      Beat Farmers -- Rosie (T. Waits)
      Tori Amos -- Time (T. Waits)
      Everything But The Girl -- Downtown Train (T. Waits)
      Grievous Angels -- Cold Cold Ground (T. Waits)
      Bim Skala Bim -- Train Song (T. Waits)
      Frank Black and the Catholics -- The Black Rider (T. Waits)

      The Cardboards -- Bill's Rap
      Volovan -- Ella es Azul
      U.K. Squeeze -- Strong in Reason
      The Walkmen -- Look out the Window

      The Elvis Brothers -- (I Know You) Shake It
      The Ziggens -- Plastic Sugery
      Wire -- Pink Flag
      Squalls -- Na Nanana
      X (US) -- Motel Room in my Bed

      The Black Watch -- If You Could Read My Mind (G. Lightfoot)

      * requests