Re: [fearnwhiskey] Fun With Emo

  • Lance Davis
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 3, 2002
      1. The Emo Band Name Generator -
      http://members.aol.com/Valdes379/EmoGame.html

      My band is Compound Best. Hmmm ... I wonder if we're related to
      Brent Best?

      2. Related to the name generator is this handy-dandy emo band
      name rule book -
      http://www.bandphotography.com/newbands3/emobandname.html

      My favorite is Rule # 6: "Don't name the band after a girl you
      like. Thats just a no no."

      3. "What is emo?" is a question that has stumped numerous
      experts in the field. But if there's one thing they all can
      agree on, it's that it's charged with homoeroticism ... if the
      picture on this site is any indication <g> -
      http://www.fourfa.com/

      4. We may not know what the fuck emo is, but we can sure dress
      the part. Check out this site to find out "How to be emo" -
      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/4891/emo.html

      5. Finally, the musical genre known as "emo" has nothing to do
      with Emo Phillips - http://www.emophillips.com/. Although, both
      have an uncanny ability to annoy even the most temperate of
      dispositions.

      Lance

      =====
      "I know what you say, you say you serve the youth
      You serve them Bizkits and Korn with a spoon
      But I think you just serve you."
      --Brent Best

      http://sbc.yahoo.com