RE: [fearnwhiskey] new CDs this month

  • Wilson, Carl
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 2, 2003
      Pretty damn promising - oh, and Lance, I have mixed feelings about it, but I
      think if you like that Hem cut, you should check out their album, Rabbit
      Songs, which came out last year. They're a NY band, and that singer's voice
      truly is incredible. I'm less enamoured, the more I listen to 'em, with the
      songwriting and the production, but both have their strong points.

      carl w.
    • Carl Abraham Zimring
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 3, 2003
        --On Monday, March 3, 2003 10:50 PM +0000 "Bill Silvers
        <wfsilvers@...>" <wfsilvers@...> wrote:

        > And thanks for doing that. I usedta do that on P2 back before Ice
        > started limiting theior listings to one month at a time (and leaving
        > country listings out entirely).

        What's weird about that is they continue to keep the country, jazz and
        blues in the reissues section but not (or at least not regularly) in the
        new-release section. I still like the listings for their diversity, though
        not their impact on my wallet.

        Carl Z.
        "bruddah can you hire a historian?"