Re: [fearnwhiskey] new CDs this month

  • Jim Caligiuri
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 2, 2003
      Anybody know anything about this?
      > VA Almost You: The Songs of Elvis Costello (Glurp/Bar/None)

      http://www.glurp.com/costelloinfo.html

    • Carl Abraham Zimring
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 3, 2003
        --On Monday, March 3, 2003 10:50 PM +0000 "Bill Silvers
        <wfsilvers@...>" <wfsilvers@...> wrote:

        > And thanks for doing that. I usedta do that on P2 back before Ice
        > started limiting theior listings to one month at a time (and leaving
        > country listings out entirely).

        What's weird about that is they continue to keep the country, jazz and
        blues in the reissues section but not (or at least not regularly) in the
        new-release section. I still like the listings for their diversity, though
        not their impact on my wallet.

        Carl Z.
        "bruddah can you hire a historian?"