weekend shows in Chicago

  • Rob Jefferson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hey, all.

      I'm in Chicago until Tuesday afternoon. The Chicago Reader doesn't show
      much of anything happening these next few days, which is a shame
      (especially since on New Year's Eve I saw !!! and Outhud, hands down some
      of the most fun I've had this year. (Wound up missing the Drive-By
      Truckers and Robbie Fulks. aargh.)

      Anyway, are there any good shows happening between now and the 6th?

      rob
    • czimring <cz28@andrew.cmu.edu>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
        --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Rob Jefferson <jeffer@t...>
        wrote:

        > Hey, all.
        >
        > I'm in Chicago until Tuesday afternoon. The Chicago Reader doesn't
        show
        > much of anything happening these next few days, which is a shame
        > (especially since on New Year's Eve I saw !!! and Outhud, hands
        down some
        > of the most fun I've had this year. (Wound up missing the Drive-By
        > Truckers and Robbie Fulks. aargh.)

        I know, I know. Had my travel plans this month not already been
        insane, I would have come into Chicago a couple of days early.

        > Anyway, are there any good shows happening between now and the 6th?

        If there's anything good *tonight* (Hothouse? Hideout? Schuba's?),
        that doesn't start too early, I'm game for an outing.