Re: favorites of 2002?

  • czimring
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 2, 2002
      --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "wfsilvers" <wfsilvers@y...> wrote:
      > I pored over the Rhino site last night
      > and couldn't find anything about what's planned for ARMED FORCES or
      > any of the other records they haven't gotten 'round to yet, but I bet
      > Carl's heard something I haven't.

      "I hear things." -- Robert DeNiro.

      There are three Hollywood High tracks on the Ryko version of _Armed
      Forces_ (as collected in the now-infamous _2 1/2 Years_ box), but I
      thought I heard a rumor that more were in the can, and thus possible
      fodder for the Rhino edition. Of course, the wacky order of the
      rereleases leaves me puzzled as to when they'll get around to my
      second-favorite EC record (after _King of America_), but I can wait.

      My friendly neighborhood record store owner just informed me that I
      have a used copy of the Velvel reissue of the Kinks' _Muswell
      Hillbillies_ waiting for me. I am happy.

      Carl Z.
      who managed his first accidental private mail to the list post earlier
      today
    • czimring
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 2, 2002
        --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "wfsilvers" <wfsilvers@y...> wrote:
        > --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "czimring" <cz28@a...> wrote:
        >
        > > under the microscope,
        > > Carl Z.
        >
        > Or at least, the other end of the telescope. <g>

        Careful, Bill. Voices carry.

        Carl Ziee.