Re: favorites of 2002?

  • wfsilvers
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 2, 2002
      --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., Lance Davis <lwdavis1@y...> wrote:
      > <<I take it from your Hollywood High comment that you don't have
      > 2 1/2 YEARS? For shame...<g> b.s.>>
      >
      > Look out, Bill's in Grampa Simpson mode this morning <g>.
      >
      > Lance

      Just this morning? <g>

      b.s., actually pretty horrified for tweaking Carl about Hollywood High
      by mentioning 2 1/2 YEARS, when the bonus live disc with that boxed
      set was the El Mocambo show...I pored over the Rhino site last night
      and couldn't find anything about what's planned for ARMED FORCES or
      any of the other records they haven't gotten 'round to yet, but I bet
      Carl's heard something I haven't.

      p.s. I'm terribly jealous about that record store, Shayne
    • czimring
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 2, 2002
        --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "wfsilvers" <wfsilvers@y...> wrote:
        > --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "czimring" <cz28@a...> wrote:
        >
        > > under the microscope,
        > > Carl Z.
        >
        > Or at least, the other end of the telescope. <g>

        Careful, Bill. Voices carry.

        Carl Ziee.