Re: [fearnwhiskey] new CDs this month

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 1, 2003
      > Also in the pipeline, Kent Kessler's first solo CD "Bull Fiddle" on
      > Okkadisc, and Tatsu Aoki/Robbie Hunsinger/Joseph Jarman's "Trio" on
      > Melungeon. Both due out Jan. 28, both guaranteed to irritate Steve
      Gardner.

      Why? Are you switching over to free jazz or atonal world music? Hold it,
      lemme guess:

      alt.bullfartsfromtibet?

      steve
    • Carl Abraham Zimring
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 3, 2003
        --On Monday, March 3, 2003 10:50 PM +0000 "Bill Silvers
        <wfsilvers@...>" <wfsilvers@...> wrote:

        > And thanks for doing that. I usedta do that on P2 back before Ice
        > started limiting theior listings to one month at a time (and leaving
        > country listings out entirely).

        What's weird about that is they continue to keep the country, jazz and
        blues in the reissues section but not (or at least not regularly) in the
        new-release section. I still like the listings for their diversity, though
        not their impact on my wallet.

        Carl Z.
        "bruddah can you hire a historian?"