Re: Clip: The Ratt Trap

  • Bill Silvers <wfsilvers@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 31, 2002
      > Lisa, excited about a stack of new cdr's that I just got from Bill
      > Silvers and Chris Hill: The Dishes, The Libertines, Joesph Arthur,
      > Hot Hot Heat. Thanks!!!!!!

      Blame The Libertines and The Dishes on me, FWIW. The Libertines are my
      newest bestest buddies, and I'll be interested in hearing what you
      (and Deborah) think of 'em.

      b.s., chagrined to realize that he's spent a lot of time paying
      attention to the thoughts of a population that's 99% assholes <g>
    • Bill Silvers <wfsilvers@yahoo.com>
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 31, 2002