Re: [fearnwhiskey] Granfaloon Bus

  • Shayne Jordan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
      > He's opening for Lucinda Williams here just a couple of weeks after
      > his last show. He and Alejandro Escovedo are saturating the
      > Pittsburgh concert market this summer.
      >
      > not complaining,
      > Carl Z.

      tough life, oh well I'll just have to suffer through the countless DBT
      shows, Patterson solo shows, Slobberbone and The Possibilities and Vic
      Chesnutt shows.
      By the way everyone go get The Possibilities new record Way Out. it's on
      parasol. I know Jamie has probably mentioned them before but it's really a
      great record, Brian Wilson with some cock in his rock.
      And the liner notes by Scott McCaughey are hilarious. AND since Logan has
      "retired" from music (whatever) has got one of his songs on it. I still
      haven't heard the new one he did with Bob Kimball, but I've heard good
      things about it. I dunno, nothing is ever going to make me as happy as Bulk
      did/does.
      must sleep
      shayne