thanks

  • Carl Abraham Zimring
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 31, 2002
      Just want to say a big ol' thanks to everybody on fearnwhiskey for
      participating in this forum. It's been a treat for me to see the
      discussions unfurl since we kicked things off in May and I look forward to
      seeing what 2003 will bring. Hope you all have a happy new year.

      Carl Z.
    • Bill Silvers <wfsilvers@yahoo.com>
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 31, 2002
        > Lisa, excited about a stack of new cdr's that I just got from Bill
        > Silvers and Chris Hill: The Dishes, The Libertines, Joesph Arthur,
        > Hot Hot Heat. Thanks!!!!!!

        Blame The Libertines and The Dishes on me, FWIW. The Libertines are my
        newest bestest buddies, and I'll be interested in hearing what you
        (and Deborah) think of 'em.

        b.s., chagrined to realize that he's spent a lot of time paying
        attention to the thoughts of a population that's 99% assholes <g>