Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: If you care...

  • Christopher Knaus
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002
      Hey there,

      Lisa...
      At 17:41 12/30/2002 +0000, you wrote:
      >I like that song Carolina a lot. Pete lives here in Seattle and did
      >an in-studio at KEXP. We went down to watch and he was great. I'd
      >like to hear his earlier stripped down stuff. Have you heard it, CK?
      >Or anyone? He gets compared to Elliott Smith a lot.

      I've heard the first PK and Gossamer Wings album (which is also excellent)
      but not the older stuff - tho he does have an album w/ Danny Barnes that
      I'd love to hear.

      In fact, looking at his website, he also has a single w/ Elliott Smith. How
      bout that.

      Later...
      CK

      Last call for big candy on a pole-stick.