Granfaloon Bus

  • czimring
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
      --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., <asjordan@b...> wrote:
      > Granfaloon Bus...ooooh I miss them
      > shayne
      >
      > are they still together???

      Yep, and recently put out a fine CD called _Exploded View_. Dunno if
      they're playing shows these days.

      > The new Chuck Prophet has been in constant rotation at my house for
      the last month or two...
      > highly recommended

      He's opening for Lucinda Williams here just a couple of weeks after
      his last show. He and Alejandro Escovedo are saturating the
      Pittsburgh concert market this summer.

      not complaining,
      Carl Z.
    • Shayne Jordan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
        > He's opening for Lucinda Williams here just a couple of weeks after
        > his last show. He and Alejandro Escovedo are saturating the
        > Pittsburgh concert market this summer.
        >
        > not complaining,
        > Carl Z.

        tough life, oh well I'll just have to suffer through the countless DBT
        shows, Patterson solo shows, Slobberbone and The Possibilities and Vic
        Chesnutt shows.
        By the way everyone go get The Possibilities new record Way Out. it's on
        parasol. I know Jamie has probably mentioned them before but it's really a
        great record, Brian Wilson with some cock in his rock.
        And the liner notes by Scott McCaughey are hilarious. AND since Logan has
        "retired" from music (whatever) has got one of his songs on it. I still
        haven't heard the new one he did with Bob Kimball, but I've heard good
        things about it. I dunno, nothing is ever going to make me as happy as Bulk
        did/does.
        must sleep
        shayne