Re: [fearnwhiskey] Steve Wynn interview

  • Andy Benham
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
      On 1 Jul 02, at 14:39, Carl Zimring wrote:

      > It's a bit long to post, but there's a good Steve Wynn interview at
      > <http://www.junkmedia.org/01/48/wilcox48_3.html>. Here's a bit of news
      > from it; fans of _Here Come the Mircales_ might find it most welcome news.
      >
      > Carl Z.

      I doubt there are any other Brits on the list but if so, he's part of an
      upcoming songwriters circle tour which also includes Robert
      Fisher, Walter Humara and Deanna Varagona.

      Andy
    • czimring
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
        --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "Andy Benham" <a.s.benham@b...> wrote:
        > I doubt there are any other Brits on the list but if so, he's part
        of an
        > upcoming songwriters circle tour which also includes Robert
        > Fisher, Walter Humara and Deanna Varagona.

        The schedule, if anyone's curious:

        July 2 IRELAND Kilkenny Cleere's Theatre
        July 3 IRELAND The Lobby Bar Cork
        July 4 UK Swansea The Chattery
        July 5 UK London The Borderline
        July 8 UK York Fibbers