Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: favorites of 2002?

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 1, 2002
      >Is this a different take of the original song, or "American Without
      >Tears II" with entirely different lyrics? I have pt.II somewhere,
      >maybe the Ryko _BLood & Chocolate_.

      Oh yeah, that must be the same thing. I didn't have the Ryko Blood and
      Chocolate (none of my old roommates work there.)

      >thinking the _King of America_ "American Without Tears" will sound
      >mighty good on this pre-4th of July show

      That song sounds good anytime. :^) Play it back to back with New Model
      Army's "51st State of America."

      That is if anyone can find their New Model Army records anymore.

      steve
    • czimring
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 2, 2002
        --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "wfsilvers" <wfsilvers@y...> wrote:
        > --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "czimring" <cz28@a...> wrote:
        >
        > > under the microscope,
        > > Carl Z.
        >
        > Or at least, the other end of the telescope. <g>

        Careful, Bill. Voices carry.

        Carl Ziee.