Le Nombre

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2002
      Have y'all heard Le Nombre? They freakin' rawk! I just heard their CD for
      the first time on CD, and it was only one song ("Ce n'est pas pour nous").
      But dammit if it didn't rock like crazy. Garage rock/punk fans take note.
      They are from Montreal so they sing kinda funny (in French) but who cares
      what they are saying when they rock that hard. If you go to this website you
      can check out a video of theirs that is pretty representative of what the
      album sounds like. There's other stuff on the site as well.

      http://www.bonsound.com/lenombre/html/home.htm

      Carl W, heard of 'em?

      - The last review for Le Nombre's CD : "... Either way, anyone smart enough
      to actually pick up this gem will not be disappointed in the Mooney
      Suzuki-meets-Tricky Woo-meets-New Bomb Turks punk rock n' roll blast that
      shoots forth from the unwitting speakers. Their power and energy alone earns
      them a shot at Kings of Canadian rockā€¦" - Umbrella Music
      --
      Steve Gardner - Topsoil/Haywire - Sun. 12-3pm
      WXDU 88.7FM Durham NC and on the Net at www.wxdu.org
      Fresh Dirt Webzine: www.topsoil.net/freshdirt
      * steve@... **** www.topsoil.net *