Re: favorites of 2002?

  • czimring
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 1, 2002
      --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "Steve Gardner" <steve@t...> wrote:
      > Blood and
      > Chocolate adds a fast version of Battered Old Bird which I think is
      really
      > great. It also adds a different version of American Without Tears
      which is
      > interesting, but pretty darn clunky.

      Is this a different take of the original song, or "American Without
      Tears II" with entirely different lyrics? I have pt.II somewhere,
      maybe the Ryko _BLood & Chocolate_.

      Carl Z.
      thinking the _King of America_ "American Without Tears" will sound
      mighty good on this pre-4th of July show
    • czimring
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 2, 2002
        --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "wfsilvers" <wfsilvers@y...> wrote:
        > --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "czimring" <cz28@a...> wrote:
        >
        > > under the microscope,
        > > Carl Z.
        >
        > Or at least, the other end of the telescope. <g>

        Careful, Bill. Voices carry.

        Carl Ziee.