Fwd: Perfect Sound Forever- January/February 2003 edition

  • Dan Rigney
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2002
      Hi gang:

      This is favorite e-zine I thought some folks here
      might enjoy. Some of you may already be aware of this
      cool little resource.

      Be well,

      Dan Rigney

      --- Perfect Sound Forever <perfect-sound@...>

      <http://www.rockcritics.com/25_Favourite_Scribings_2002.html>

      > Slappy holidays to you. I'll probably be offline
      > for the rest of the month
      > so I'll see you online after the New Year...
      >
      > Best,
      > Jason

      =====
      Daniel A. Rigney III, Development Associate
      Council of Senior Centers & Services of NYC, Inc.
      49 West 45th Street, Seventh Floor * New York, NY 10036
      Phone: (212) 398-6565 x221 FAX: (212) 398-8398
      Email: cscsdan@..., drigney@... (Office hours only)
      Website: http://www.cscs-ny.org http://www.agingoutloud.org

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com