Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: favorites of 2002?

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 1 1:10 PM
      >I haven't actually purchased any of the Rhino reissues yet,

      I have all the Elvis reissues from Rhino. Luckily, my old roommate works
      there. It is true that you don't get *that* much extra with the Rhino
      reissues if you have the Rykodiscs, but some of the extra tracks are pretty
      darn neat. Speaking of neat, the This Year's Model reissues adds a live
      cover of the Damned's "Neat Neat Neat" which is really fun. Blood and
      Chocolate adds a fast version of Battered Old Bird which I think is really
      great. It also adds a different version of American Without Tears which is
      interesting, but pretty darn clunky.

      steve
    • czimring
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 2 7:20 PM
        --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "wfsilvers" <wfsilvers@y...> wrote:
        > --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "czimring" <cz28@a...> wrote:
        >
        > > under the microscope,
        > > Carl Z.
        >
        > Or at least, the other end of the telescope. <g>

        Careful, Bill. Voices carry.

        Carl Ziee.