Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: What's the fuhrer all about? (was: Topsoil/Haywire Playlist)

  • Jyl Freed
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27, 2002
      I wish!

      No, she's just a nut. <g> She's covered a Bread song, too,
      can't recall which right now. And you might remember her
      talkin' on another list, a year or so ago, about wanting to cover
      Fat Bottomed Girls. So, she's a nut, is all. In the best possible
      way, of course. :)

      Jyl, who knows from nuts, I wanna cover Wang Dang Sweet Poontang
      and grass it up...