Re: Tandy/Mary Lee's Corvette

  • Mock The DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Well, as luck would have it, Tandy's label (who booked the show) never
      confirmed it with the club. I fortunately called the club in the aftertoon
      and they told me that there was room for them to play if they called the
      club ASAP. Luckily I got ahold of Tandy on the road, and they were able to
      play. It seems the band booked 95% of the tour themselves, but the 5% the
      label was to handle was never confirmed...which means the band WILL be at
      Fitzgerald's in IL this week, but NOT Schuba's on Wednesday. They play with
      Jim Roll tonight in Ann Arbor.

      From what I heard, it was a good show. My bad timing got there after they
      were done.

      Trina did open the show last night, and will do the same tonight as well.
      (She's a singer/songwriter from NYC, I believe)

      Paul