Re: [fearnwhiskey] What's the fuhrer all about? (was: Topsoil/Haywire Playlist)

  • Jyl Freed
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 26, 2002
      Don't look at me, I've always been a Chevy girl.
      Which makes me pretty unpopular in these parts. (VA)

      Jyl
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 27, 2002
        --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., missdiva@o... wrote:

        > I'm still not sure how the Parliament of the Republich of South
        Africa fits in....

        The University of Texas regents puzzle me, though some of the others
        look intruiging.

        mulling an application,
        Carl Z.
      • czimring
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 27, 2002
          --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "Jyl Freed" <freed@m...> wrote:
          > Don't look at me, I've always been a Chevy girl.
          > Which makes me pretty unpopular in these parts. (VA)

          Are you the inspiration for Marlee MacLeod covering "Chevy Van" in
          concert?

          Carl Z.
        • Jyl Freed
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 27, 2002
            I wish!

            No, she's just a nut. <g> She's covered a Bread song, too,
            can't recall which right now. And you might remember her
            talkin' on another list, a year or so ago, about wanting to cover
            Fat Bottomed Girls. So, she's a nut, is all. In the best possible
            way, of course. :)

            Jyl, who knows from nuts, I wanna cover Wang Dang Sweet Poontang
            and grass it up...