Re: Clip: Mary Lee's Corvette's Blood on the Tracks

  • Mock The DJ
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      Unless the Club Cafe is promoting the wrong day on their website and all of
      their poster(s) in the window....this show is on TUESDAY (12/3)

      (as for Tandy playing tonight w/Josh Rouse...i can't confirm that)

      Paul

      >From: cz28 <cz28@...>

      >http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/entertainment/music/s_104746.html

      >Rock road ahead looks promising for Mary Lee's Corvette
      >
      >By Regis Behe
      >TRIBUNE-REVIEW
      >Friday, November 29, 2002
      >
      >Mary Lee's Corvette
      >

      ># 7:30 p.m. Thursday
      ># $8
      ># Club Cafe, South Side
      ># (412) 431-4950
      >
      >Regis Behe can be reached at rbehe@... or (412)320-7990.

    • Carl Abraham Zimring
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
        --On Monday, December 2, 2002 9:26 AM -0500 Mock The DJ
        <mockthedj@...> wrote:

        > (as for Tandy playing tonight w/Josh Rouse...i can't confirm that)

        The promo spam I get from Club Cafe sez Trina Hamblin is the opening act
        for Rouse *and* the opening act for Mary Lee's Corvette tomorrow.