Re: [fearnwhiskey] Grand Champeenship rock 'n' roll

  • Lance Davis
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2002
      Steve, I said this on P2 and I'll say it here as well. Having
      seen Grand Champeen 4 or 5 times before I bought anything, I was
      definitely primed for their records. HOWEVER, these guys are
      definitely at their best on stage. Tons of personality, Channing
      jumps around like a man possessed, and I'm pretty certain that
      the drummer, Alex, is at least part muppet. Check them out live
      and - hopefully - your coldness will be a thing of the past.

      Lance

      --- Steve Gardner <steve@...> wrote:
      > I've heard a lot of people saying similar things from Grand
      > Champeen. I got their record at the station (out of the
      > trash, no less) and it really leaves me cold. Is it the live
      > show that really hooks everyone, or is this just a case of me
      > marching to the beat of a different drummer?
      >
      > Just wondering.
      >
      > steve

      =====
      "I know what you say, you say you serve the youth
      You serve them Bizkits and Korn with a spoon
      But I think you just serve you."
      --Brent Best

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com