Re: MP3: Janet Bean and the Concertina Wire's "Glass of a Stranger"

  • cz28
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      --On Thursday, November 28, 2002 5:14 AM -0800 Rawson Gordon II
      <arsiji@...> wrote:

      > Janet Beveridge Bean of Freakwater has allowed me to
      > post on my fan site an mp3 of "Glass of a Stranger", a
      > track from her debut LP with her band The Concertina
      > Wire, which will be released by Thrill Jockey Records
      > on April 8th, 2003.

      Thanks (on this Thanksgiving), Rawson, it's a pretty song. I look forward
      to hearing the rest of the disc.

      I see that Eleventh Dream Day played in Chicago last night. Did anyone see
      the show, and (what I really want to know), did EDD play any new songs or
      say anything about recording a new record?