Scrap metal was Clip: Tom Verlaine

  • Thom Wodock
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2002
      Carl - That is a nice article about you, your show and your doctoral
      dissertation. It is a good topic. The world is finding a way to re-use a lot
      of items but not enough. My neighbor and I were just talking about styrofoam
      peanuts.

      http://www.pghcitypaper.com/localvoc.html

      And I do agree with what you say about the Mekons they are a format in unto
      themselves.

      have fun and a great thanksgiving
      Thom Wodock