Re: PLAYLIST: Viva Le Mock 11/22/02

  • samchecker
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2002
      --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "Mock The DJ" <mockthedj@h...> wrote:

      > The Original Sins - My Mother's Mirror
      > [For Wyatt?]

      Thanks! You can play "Why Don't You Smile, Joan?" next week to show
      JT's sensitive side.

      > Great Plains - When Do You Say Hello?
      > [From Wyatt?]

      Uh, thanks. Actually, I appreciate the gesture, but if I never again
      have to hear that jaw harp "solo" I did on that one, I'll die a happy
      man. That first EP displays other egregious taste lapses on my part...

      Mark