Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: 4 Song Sets

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 22, 2002

      > would someone mind posting the lyrics to this or giving me an idea of what
      > the song says?

      Here ya go:

      ANTONIN ARTAUD
      By Bauhaus

      The young man held a gun to the head of God
      Stick this holy cow
      Put the audience in action
      Let the slaughtered take a bow
      The old man's words, white hot knives
      Slicing through warm butter
      The butter is the heart
      The rancid peeling soul

      Scratch pictures on asylum walls
      Broken nails and matchsticks
      hypodermic hypodermic hypodermic
      RED FIX

      One man's poison another man's meat
      One man's agony another man's treat
      Artaud lived with his neck paced firmly in the noose
      Eyes black with pain,
      Limbs in cramps contorted
      The theatre and its double
      The void and the aborted

      THOSE INDIANS WANK ON HIS BONES (repeat)

      what a happy little ditty,
      steve