Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: jass police

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
      Ok, I've thought long and hard about the whole "musician of the century" question. I even lunched on it. And now, I have come up with the definitive answer:

      Jerry Lewis.

      Not Jerry Lee Lewis, but Jerry Lewis. That man did more for Jass than any American in the 20th century. He also did a lot for hair oil, but I'll leave that for another email.

      For rock I'd have to say Kevin Bacon.

      steve