Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: Playlist: THE MONKEY ATTACK!!?!! 11/04/02

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2002
      > > Mission of Burma - Dead Pool (11/23 @ St. Andrew's Hall)
      > > Wang Inc. - The Robot with the Accordian
      > > Smog - A Hit (11/29 @ Magic Stick)
      > > Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
      >
      > Iron Maiden ???

      that we should
      > post them there
      > but as we all know who is moderator of this list ....

      I like people posting playlists here because often it starts a discussion.
      Plus, Chad's show is freeform and twangdj is more for djs who play twang.

      Speaking of Iron Maiden. I was drunk at IBMA (imagine that) and I was trying
      to talk someone into covering "Wrathchild." They didn't. Man, bluegrassers
      are so wimpy sometimes.

      steve