Mclusky on KEXP

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
      mclusky live on kexp saturday at 1PM PST. www.kexp.org

      It'll be interesting to see if they can play more than one song that doesn't have a naughty word in it.

      steve

    • Dave Purcell
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
        Steve wrote:

        <<It'll be interesting to see if they can play more than one song that
        doesn't have a naughty word in it.>>

        They played "To Hell With Good Intentions" this morning, that song
        cracks me up. "My dad is bigger than your dad....SING IT!"

        dp
      • Steve Gardner
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
          >They played "To Hell With Good Intentions" this morning, that song
          >cracks me up. "My dad is bigger than your dad....SING IT!"

          That's a terrific song. I played that one last week. It reminds me a bit of
          Wire. It is also one of the only clean ones on the record. I love it when
          that happens. I think my favorite song on the record, though, is the
          "Lightsabre Cocksucking Blues." It's terrific, but the record company
          couldn't even do a radio edit for that songs...there's only so many beeps
          you can put in a record before it starts sounding like Morse Code.

          steve
        • Matt Benz
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
            Do they have any lines about "tricks with fruit?"

            >They played "To Hell With Good Intentions" this morning, that song
            >cracks me up. "My dad is bigger than your dad....SING IT!"

            That's a terrific song. I played that one last week. It reminds me a
            bit of
            Wire. It is also one of the only clean ones on the record. I love it
            when
            that happens. I think my favorite song on the record, though, is the
            "Lightsabre Cocksucking Blues." It's terrific, but the record
            company
            couldn't even do a radio edit for that songs...there's only so many
            beeps
            you can put in a record before it starts sounding like Morse Code.

            steve

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
          • Steve Gardner
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
              >Do they have any lines about "tricks with fruit?"

              Yes. Oh wait, um, no. I mean...I don't think so, not really.

              steve
            • Matt Benz
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
                Ehhhh.......