Re: [fearnwhiskey] Wire's Read and Burn

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      --On Tuesday, October 1, 2002 11:06 AM -0400 Perfect Sound Forever
      <perfect-sound@...> wrote:

      > My only complaint was that the set was really brief
      > this time: the whole thing lasted barely one hour, including two encores.

      Well, heck, a couple of the songs on the disc don't even reach two minutes,
      so that setlist could have 30 songs! The Grateful Dead they are not.

      I'm looking forward to hearing the next EP, but then I like almost
      everything Wire has ever put out. Except _Manscape_. I don't know what
      they were thinking when they recorded that one.