RE: [fearnwhiskey] Re: Mekons at Bombershoot, Seattle 090202

  • mosurock
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2002
      Lou came into the video store I worked at recently and bought a bunch of
      those cheap-ass knockoff kung fu DVDs. Looks like he's back to junk!

      doug

      > Only thing I walked out of, sadly enough, was Lou Reed on Sat night. The
      gold lame > jacket, the trying too hard to sing and the painfully out of
      tune bass that made my > bones hurt through my ear plugs drove me quickly
      from the grounds.