RE: [fearnwhiskey] Clip: Godspeed... to release new CD

  • mosurock
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
      Last time I saw Godspeed (and yes it was the last time for me, ever) it felt
      like going to the LONG mass at Easter. First two songs were great in that
      "let's-build-momentum-only-to-have-it-tumble-back-down" kinda way then I
      realized they planned to pull this same stunt for two hours and change. I
      fell asleep.

      thumbs down to the most bullshit band in North America,
      doug

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
        --On Tuesday, September 3, 2002 1:13 PM -0400 mosurock <dmosurak@...>
        wrote:

        > First two songs were great in that
        > "let's-build-momentum-only-to-have-it-tumble-back-down" kinda way then I
        > realized they planned to pull this same stunt for two hours and change. I
        > fell asleep.

        For better or worse, they remind me of Pink Floyd in this regard. I like
        having them (and the Mt. Zion side project, the full name of which escapes
        me) on as background music. Like CSPAN with better ambiance.