Re: EDD

  • david_michael_siegel
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
      Unfortunately, no new material was played.

      Re: the personal life - Rick appears to have remarried (he was
      wearing a band, and it looked like his 2nd wife was in the crowd
      taking care of Rick & Janet's son during the show).

      It's been pretty cool the last couple of times to see them have their
      son at the show. And Rick talked between songs about having taken
      him to see the Who the night before.

      David
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
        Dave sez:

        > I hadn't heard about their split. How long ago did this happen? Sad
        > news...

        Before _Stalled Parade_, which sounds as if it may have been written in
        response to the split.

        David sez:

        > It's been pretty cool the last couple of times to see them have their
        > son at the show. And Rick talked between songs about having taken
        > him to see the Who the night before.

        Did he enjoy the loud din his parents were making? How old is he, 10? I
        keep thinking he can't be more than 2 or 3, but that's just time's way of
        sneaking up on me.