Re: EDD

  • dpurcell99
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
      Carl Zimring wrote:

      > That answers my question as to whether they've reconciled.

      I hadn't heard about their split. How long ago did this happen? Sad
      news...

      dp

      Pike 27: http://www.pike27.net/
    • david_michael_siegel
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
        Unfortunately, no new material was played.

        Re: the personal life - Rick appears to have remarried (he was
        wearing a band, and it looked like his 2nd wife was in the crowd
        taking care of Rick & Janet's son during the show).

        It's been pretty cool the last couple of times to see them have their
        son at the show. And Rick talked between songs about having taken
        him to see the Who the night before.

        David
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
          Dave sez:

          > I hadn't heard about their split. How long ago did this happen? Sad
          > news...

          Before _Stalled Parade_, which sounds as if it may have been written in
          response to the split.

          David sez:

          > It's been pretty cool the last couple of times to see them have their
          > son at the show. And Rick talked between songs about having taken
          > him to see the Who the night before.

          Did he enjoy the loud din his parents were making? How old is he, 10? I
          keep thinking he can't be more than 2 or 3, but that's just time's way of
          sneaking up on me.