Re: [fearnwhiskey] Clip: How Deadheads ruined the Grateful Dead

  • Lance Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2002
      Great piece, Steve. Thanks for posting that. It confirms one of
      my long-standing positions ... that Deadheads were one of the
      20th century's most inherently conservative groups. Politically,
      socially, whatever, the Deadhead cult had stock answers (and
      actions) for virtually everything and there was little to no
      debate about it. Very interesting.

      Lance

      =====
      "May the good Lord shine a light on you
      May every song you sing be your favorite tune."
      --The Rolling Stones, 1972

      http://finance.yahoo.com