Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Monday 18 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2014
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 18 August 2014, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      MONDAY: Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO: DUNEDIN 87.7 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: INVERCARGILL 105.2 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: GORE 88.1 fm
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      WEDNESDAY 10pm FIELDING: NZ Country Music Radio
      (Live streaming @ www.nzcmr.com )

      SATURDAY 2 pm: ACCESS RADIO TARANAKI 104.4 fm
      (Live streaming @ www.accessradiotaranaki.com )

      SUNDAY 3 pm: ARANGA and RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 DARGAVILLE & The KAIPARA
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz )

      Encore Broadcasts:
      NZCMRadio 107.2 fm: Thursday 2 pm & Tuesday 5 am
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH Friday 6 pm

      Previous 5 weeks of Podcasts at...
      www.accessradio.org.nz/town_and_country_aotearoa.html
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      The GALLEY SLAVES, Bread And Water [NZ]
      JIM ED BROWN, Now Is The Hour
      The GALLEY SLAVES, Rooty Toot Galoot [NZ]
      JIMMY McKEAN, Never Forget You [NZ] new
      The GALLEY SLAVES, Till A Tear Becomes A Rose [NZ]
      DINAH LEE, Cathedral Square [NZ] new
      EDDY ARNOLD, Mommy Please Stay Home With Me
      The HELLO STRANGERS, Que Sera Sera (new)
      EDDY ARNOLD, Did You See My Daddy Over There?
      TOMMY COLLINS, I'm Nobody's Fool But Yours
      JIM REEVES, Mother Went A-Walkin'
      TOMMY COLLINS, You Better Not Do That
      WEBB PIERCE & RED SOVINE, Little Rosa
      REX ALLEN Jr, Where Are The Heroes?
      TED HARRIS, Pickin' Flowers
      MIKE LUSK, Last Line Of Resistance [TSP] new
      JOHNNY HORTON,
      - Another Woman Wears My Wedding Ring
      MARK BRYCE, Yellow Brick Road [TSP] new
      BETTY CODY, Dear Sister (Canada)
      TONY CLARKE, Sweet Sound Of Country [TSP] new
      HAL LONE PINE & BETTY CODY,
      - O Lord Please Tell Me Do (USA + Canada)
      JIM & LYNNA WOOLSEY,
      - The Road That Brings You Home (new)
      DOLLY PARTON & PORTER WAGONER,
      - Mommy, Ain't That Daddy?
      LOUDON WAINWRIGHT 3rd, I Knew Your Mother (new)
      ED BRUCE, Tiny Golden Locket
      WESLEY TUTTLE,
      - You Two-Timed Me Once Too Often
      HANK WILLIAMS (Sr), I Won't Be Home No More
      PAT BOONE, Gone Fishin'
      CROWE, LAWSON & WILLIAMS, Fraulein (new)
      Bonus: HOME FREE, King Of The Road
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...