Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Monday 04 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2014
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 04 August 2014, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      MONDAY: Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO: DUNEDIN 87.7 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: INVERCARGILL 105.2 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: GORE 88.1 fm
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      WEDNESDAY 10pm FIELDING: NZ Country Music Radio
      (Live streaming @ www.nzcmr.com )

      SATURDAY 2 pm: ACCESS RADIO TARANAKI 104.4 fm
      (Live streaming @ www.accessradiotaranaki.com )

      SUNDAY 3 pm: ARANGA and RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 DARGAVILLE & The KAIPARA
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz )

      Encore Broadcasts:
      NZCMRadio 107.2 fm: Thursday 2 pm & Tuesday 5 am
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH Friday 6 pm

      Previous 5 weeks of Podcasts at...
      www.accessradio.org.nz/town_and_country_aotearoa.html
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      TEX MORTON, Mandrake [NZ]
      The YEOMEN, High Hill Country [NZ]
      PADDY LONG, The Girl From Ipanema [NZ] new
      The YEOMEN, Jehosophat [NZ]
      PADDY LONG, Shuffle Off To Tupelo [NZ] new
      The YEOMEN, Hard Times [NZ]
      PADDY LONG,
      - Take These Chains From My Heart [NZ] new
      RUSTY & ROSE, Tumblin' Down [NZ]
      CRAIG ROBERTSON, I Keep Holding On [NZ]
      RUSTY & ROSE, Dreaming My Dreams [NZ]
      DON CROUSE, The Nashville Blues (new)
      WILLIE NELSON, Used To Her (new)
      DALE WATSON, Once More
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS, Country Rap
      DALE WATSON, Monteray
      RAY SANDERS, Nineteen Fifty-Nine (new)
      JASON EADY, I'll Sure Be Glad When I'm Gone
      RAY SANDERS,
      - Heaven Help The Working Man Today (new)
      JASON EADY, AM Country Heaven
      CLAY DuBOSE,
      - If Your Heart Ain't Broke Don't Fix It (new)
      JASON EADY, Forget About The Truth
      CLAY DuBOSE, This Ain't Funny Anymore (new)
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS, Dancin' Cowboys
      MARK NEWTON & STEVE THOMAS,
      - Old McDonald Sold The Farm (new)
      CAROLYN MARTIN,
      - The Waltz You Saved For Me (new)
      MARK NEWTON & STEVE THOMAS,
      - The Girl I Left In Sunny Tennessee (new)
      CAROLYN MARTIN, Who's Sorry Now? (new)
      The FUREYS, When You Were Sweet Sixteen [Ire]
      Bonus songs:
      __ DEREK RYAN, Blue [Ire]
      __ FOSTER & ALLEN, Tar And Cement {Ire]
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...