Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Monday 23 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2014
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 23 June 2014, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      MONDAY: Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO: DUNEDIN 87.7 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: INVERCARGILL 105.2 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: GORE 88.1 fm
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      WEDNESDAY 10pm FIELDING: NZ Country Music Radio
      (Live streaming @ www.nzcmradio.servebbs.com )

      SATURDAY 2 pm: ACCESS RADIO TARANAKI 104.4 fm
      (Live streaming @ www.accessradiotaranaki.com )

      SUNDAY 3 pm: ARANGA and RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 DARGAVILLE & The KAIPARA
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz )

      Encore Broadcasts:
      NZCMRadio 107.2 fm: Thursday 2 pm & Tuesday 5 am
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH Friday 6 pm

      Previous 5 weeks of Podcasts at...
      www.accessradio.org.nz/town_and_country_aotearoa.html
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      *** EVERYTHING BRAND NEW! ***

      ALAN DOWNES, Wild Mountain Stew [NZ]
      DARREN McKEAN,
      - (Hard To Think That) We Were Young [NZ]
      ALAN DOWNES, Party Town [NZ]
      DARREN McKEAN, It Has To Change [NZ]
      ALAN DOWNES, Angry Steer [NZ]
      DARREN McKEAN, Keep Holding On [NZ]
      WILLIE NELSON, Send Me A Picture
      MEG DEVLIN IRISH, I Don't Know When [TSP]
      WILLIE NELSON, Wives And Girlfriends
      MIKE LUSK, You Stay [TSP]
      DARDEN SMITH, Distracted
      MIKE LUSK, Fair Enough [TSP]
      JOHN MALCOLM PENN, Song For Jeanie
      MIKE LUSK, Zest For Life [TSP]
      JOHN MALCOLM PENN, I'm Gonna Miss Your Cookies
      MIKE LUSK, Great Nudge [TSP]
      JASON EADY & COURTNEY PATTON,
      - We Might Just Miss Each Other
      MIKE LUSK, Feel Of The Place [TSP]
      CHATHAM COUNTRY LINE, Sixteen Years
      MIKE LUSK, Who's The Fool [TSP]
      CHATHAM COUNTY LINE, Will You Still Love Me
      WILLIE NELSON, The Songwriters
      JASON EADY: One, Two ... Many
      WILLIE NELSON, Crazy Like Me
      JASON EADY, The Other Side Of Abilene
      DARDEN SMITH, Medicine Wheel
      JASON EADY, HAYES CARLL & EVAN FELKER,
      - A Memory Now
      RASCAL FLATTS, Wildfire
      FIDDLER TIM SMITH, Lakota Land [TSP]
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...